Government of India
Ministry of Defence
Applications are invited for filling up of three (03) posts of Staff Captain (Group ‘A’) in the Pay Matrix Level 11 (Rs. 67700-208700) (pre-revised Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-) in the Directorate General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS) cadre is required to be filled on deputation including short term contract basis. The eligibility conditions for applicants are as under:-
Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institute or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations:-
(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; or
(ii) With five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the scale of Pay Matrix, Level 10 (56100-177500) with Grade pay Rs 5400/- as per 6th CPC or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; or
(iii) With six years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the scale of Pay Matrix, Level 8 (47600-151100) with Grade pay Rs 4800/- as per 6th CPC or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; or
(iv) With seven years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the scale of Pay Matrix, Level 7(44900-142400) with Grade pay Rs 4600/- as per 6th CPC or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
(i) Degree in Science with Chemistry as a subject from a recognised University;
(ii) Five years experience in purchase, custody and issue of medicines and surgical stores and appliances.
Note 1:- The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationist shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Period of deputation, Including Short Term Contract (ISTC) in another cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (Including Short Term Contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications)
Note 2:- For the purposes of appointment on deputation (Including Short Term Contract) basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 01.01.2016 (the date from which the revised pay structure based on the 7th Central Pay Commission recommendation has been extended) shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding grade pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre-revised scale of pay into one grade with a common grade pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the posts for which that grade pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- Details of Posts:-
(a) Name of Post : Staff Captain (Civilian)
(b) Number of Post : Three (03)
(c) Classification : General Central Services Group ‘A’ Gazetted
(d) Scale of Pay : Pay Matrix Level-11 as per 7th CPC
(pre-revised Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-)
(e) Duration of deputation : Ordinarily not exceeding one year but extendable up to three years or availability of regular incumbent.
- The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the DOP&T OM. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010, as amended from time to time.
- It is requested that the application (in duplicate) in the given Proforma along with the complete and up to date confidential reports/APARs of the officers who could be spared in the event of their selection duly countersigned by the employer may be sent to the office of the DGAFMS/DG-2B, Ministry of Defence, ‘M’ Block, New Delhi-110001 within 60 days of the issue this advertisement. Application received after the last date or without the confidential reports or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the application, it may be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct and no disciplinary/vigilance case is pending or contemplated against him/her. The details of major/minor penalties imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years may also be furnished.
- As regards qualification asked for vide Para 1 (a) & (b) above, a certificate from the competent authority may be attached giving the details of experience.
- It may be noted that candidate who once apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Bio- Data Proforma
- Name of the Post applied for :
- Name and address (in Block letters) :
- Date of Birth (in Christian Era) :
- Date of retirement under Central/State Govt Rules :
- Educational Qualification :
- Whether educational and other qualifications required :
for the post are satisfied (if any qualification has been
treated as equivalent to the one prescribed in the rules,
state the authority for the same)
- Qualification/Experience possessed by the Officer :
- Details of employment in chronological order :
Enclose a separate sheet, duly authenticated by your signature, if the space below is insufficient.
|Office/Inst/Orgs||Post held||Duration||Pay Scale with grade Pay and present Basic pay||Nature of duties|
- Please state clearly that in view of entries made by you above,
you meet the requirement of the post: : Yes/No
- Nature of present employment i.e. whether adhoc, temporary or permanent
- Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC
Date: (Signature of the candidate)
(To be completed by the employers)
It is certified that information furnished by Shri/Smt______________ has been checked as per the service records of the individual and found correct.
- No disciplinary/vigilance case is pending/contemplated against Shri/Smt___________ His/Her integrity is beyond doubt.
- It is also certified that no major/minor penalty has been awarded to Shri/Smt _________ during the last years.
- In the event of his/her selection, he/she will be relieved of his/her duties from this office.
(Signature of the competent auth)