National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
(A Constitutional body set up under Article 338 A of the Constitution of India)
6th Floor, B Wing, Loknayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Subject:-Filling up the post of Senior Investigators in the National Commission
for Scheduled Tribes by deputation (including short-term contract).
1.It is proposed to fill up 05 posts of Senior Investigator (General Central Service, Group
‘B’ Non- Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in Level -7 of the pay matrix (Rs. 44900-142400) of
seventh Central Pay Commission in the National Commission for Scheduled Tribes,
Ministry of Tribal Affairs at Regional offices located in Bhopal/Raipur/Ranchi/
Bhubaneshwar/Jaipur and Shillong by deputation (including short-term contract)
initially for a period of three years which can be extended further as per rules of DoPT.
The eligibility conditions for selection by deputation (including short term contract) for
the said post are given below: –
- Officers under the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory or
Universities or recognized research institutions or public sector undertakings or
autonomous or statutory organization: –
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a
regular basis in level 6 in the pay matrix (Rs.35400 – 112400/-) in the parent cadre
or department; and
(b) Possessing the educational qualification having Master’s Degree of a recognised
University or Institution in Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Anthropology
or Social Anthropology or Applied Anthropology or Statistics or Psychology or
Geography or Mathematics (with Statistics).
(ii) One-year experience of conducting survey or research in the field of Social
Welfare including analysis of data and preparation of the reports.
Note (1) The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of
promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation (including
short term contract). Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for
appointment by promotion.
Note (2) Period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post
held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation
or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed three years.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract)
shall not be exceeding fifty -six years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Duties attached to the post of Senior Investigator:
“Collection, Compilation, Analysis and interpretation of data, Drafting of reports and any
- The pay of the selected candidate shall be regulated in terms of Department of
Personnel & Training O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended
from time to time.
- Candidate selected for the post are likely to be posted in Delhi or in any of the
Regional Offices as per requirement and discretion of the Commission. Candidate may
also indicate choice of their posting in the application.
- Application (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma (as in Annexure-I) of the
candidate who fulfils the eligibility criteria and can be submitted immediately together
with the required documents mentioned as per Annexure-II may be forwarded to the
Assistant Director (Estt.), National Commission for Scheduled Tribes, 6th Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi within 60 days from the date of publication of the
advertisement in the Employment News.
(S P Meena)
Proforma for Application for the Post of (Sr. Investigator)
- Name and address in Block capitals:
- Date of Birth (In Christian era):
- Date of retirement under Central Govt./State Govt. under the rule applicable to the
- Education & Other Qualifications possessed by the candidate (relevant to essential
qualification prescribed for the post):
- Are you holding an analogous post on regular basis: Yes/No
- Present Pay and Scale of Pay.
- Please state clearly whether in the light of entries made by you above you meet
the requirements of the post: Yes /No
- Details of Service (Enclose a separate sheet, duly authenticated by your signature,
if any space below insufficient):
|Office/Institution||Post held pay scale Period of||Period of service||Basic Pay||Nature of Duties
with scale Service appointment
of pay whether
- Nature of present employment, i.e regular/ad-hoc/temporary/permanent.
- In case the present employment is held on deputation/contract basis please state:
- a) The date of initial appointment:
- b) Period of appointment on deputation/contract:
- c) Name of parent Office/Organization to which you belong:
- Additional details about present employment. Please state whether working under:
- a) Central Government,
- b) State Govt.,
- c) University/Recognized Research Institute
- d) Public Sector undertaking,
- e) Semi-Govt. Statutory or Autonomous\ Organization.
- Are you in revised scale of pay? If yes, give the date from which the revision took
place and also indicate the pre-revised scale of pay.
- Basic pay and total emoluments per month now drawn.
- Additional Information, if any, which you would like to mention in support of your
suitability for the post. Enclose a separate sheet, if the space is insufficient.
- Whether belong to SC/ST:
Signature of the applicant
Certificate to be furnished by the Employers/Head of Office/Forwarding Authority
Certified that the particulars furnished by Shri/Smt./Kum………………………………… are
correct and he/she possess educational qualifications and experience mentioned in the
Also certified that:
- i) There is no vigilance case pending/contemplated against him/ her.
- ii) His/her complete CR Dossier/ACRs for last 5 years duly attested on each page by
an officer of the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India are enclosed:
iii) His/her integrity is beyond doubt.
- iv) No major/minor penalties have been imposed on him/her during the last 10 years.
- v) List of major/minor penalties impose on him/her during the last 10 years is
Name & Designation………………
Date: ……………………. EN 49/8