The doctor has advised following precautions for all of us to follow & implement rigorously like a ritual:
Sharing a list of surface contact points in daily life, where either multiple or unknown people contact. The Virus is spreading from surfaces mainly, and reporteslg lives at least 9 hours outside the host:
- Morning milk bags.
- Elevator buttons.
- Door bells.
- Car door after wash.
- Garbage can exchange with housekeeping staff (also their ingress into housing society, and movement from house to house).
- Raw vegetable and fruits purchased.
- Shop counters.
- Office pantry, lunchroom, washroom, and door handles.
- Garden seats.
- Play area swings, etc. (though for an unknown reason, young children thankfully are less affected)
- Maids touching multiple surfaces at home.
- All door knobs.
- Packets of Delivery boys – Amazon, Swiggy, etc.
- Any shopping packets.
- Currency notes and coins.
- Uber, Auto, etc.
- Bus and train handles
- Shoes, etc., which may step on spit.
- If travelling by air, then multiple points from departing terminal to arrival terminal.
India has likely hit the exponential upward part of the contagion, and the precautions in the next 2- 4 weeks are very important.