ROGUISH (ADJECTIVE): deceitful Synonyms: devilish, playful
Antonyms: real, valid Example Sentence: What a roguish pair of eyes!
2. CONTEMPTUOUS (ADJECTIVE): arrogant
Synonyms: disdainful, haughty Antonyms: humble, praising Example Sentence: He is a very contemptuous person.
3. CHEEKY (ADJECTIVE): impudent Synonyms: bold, brash
Antonyms: afraid, fearful Example Sentence: What will you do cheeky boy?
4. MEEK (ADJECTIVE): shy
Synonyms: docile, gentle
Antonyms: bold, brave Example Sentence: He was rejected because of his meek nature.
5. SERENE (ADJECTIVE): calm Synonyms: comfortable, composed Antonyms: agitated, annoyed Example Sentence: Her mother was looking at her with a serene comprehension and compassion.
6. IMPORTUNATE (ADJECTIVE): demanding
Synonyms: burning, crying
Antonyms: unimportant, relaxed Example Sentence: This is an importunate thing.
7. CANDID (ADJECTIVE): honest Synonyms: blunt, forthright
Antonyms: biased, tactful Example Sentence: His candid effort towards making his country great.
8. TRICKY (ADJECTIVE): complicated Synonyms: complex, critical
Antonyms: certain, direct Example Sentence: This question is too tricky to solve.
9. OBDURATE (ADJECTIVE): stubborn Synonyms: adamant, bullhead Antonyms: gentle, submissive Example Sentence: Obdurate boys do not get everything that they want.
10. DOGGED (ADJECTIVE): determined Synonyms: relentless, resolute Antonyms: irresolute, weak Example Sentence: He is a dogged person for his work.