COMPACT (ADJECTIVE): condensed Synonyms: solid, tight
Antonyms: empty, loose Example Sentence: A compact little group of men rounded the bend and approached.
2. SKIRMISH (NOUN): fight
Synonyms: altercation, argument Antonyms: peace, retreat Example Sentence: The skirmish lasted about fifteen minutes near my house.
3. EMPATHY (NOUN): understanding
Synonyms: affinity, appreciation Antonyms: disdain, hatred Example Sentence: Perhaps because of empathy, we are together since 2000.
4. TUSSLE (NOUN): struggle
Synonyms: brawl, fray
Antonyms: surrender, retreat Example Sentence: He faced so much tussle throughout his life.
5. IMPROMPTU (ADJECTIVE): unrehearsed
Synonyms: offhand, unscripted Antonyms: deliberate, planned Example Sentence: It was an impromptu effort to avoid telling me who they are, but they are known.
6. IMPUGN (VERB): criticize, challenge Synonyms: assail, tar
Antonyms: agree, aid Example Sentence: You should not impugn his efforts.
7. ZAP (VERB): destroy
Synonyms: kill, slaughter
Antonyms: bear, begin Example Sentence: Pakistan zapped the LOC area.
8. SPONTANEOUS (ADJECTIVE): impulsive
Synonyms: casual, simple
Antonyms: intended, premeditated Example Sentence: At her spontaneous act of welcome a light came into my eyes.
9. MELEE (NOUN): battle
Synonyms: brawl, fracas
Antonyms: peace, agreement Example Sentence: In the melee, Rahul looked at the eyes of Sanjay.
10. MASSED (ADJECTIVE): composite Synonyms: concerted, corporate Antonyms: separate, unshared Example Sentence: The heavens darkened with massed fliers.