19. Aphenphosmphobia – The fear of intimacy . Fear of being touched and love.
20. Trypanophobia – The fear of needles . I used to fear needles (that and death).
21. Anthropophobia – The fear of people . Being afraid of people in all situations.
22. Aquaphobia – The fear of water . Being afraid of water or being near water.
23. Autophobia – The fear of abandonment
24. Hemophobia – The fear of blood and being abandoned by someone. . Even the sight of blood can cause fainting.
25. Gamophobia – The fear of commitment or sticking with someone to the end.
26. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia – The fear of long words . Believe it or not, it’s real.
27. Xenophobia – The fear of the unknown . Fearing anything or anyone that is strange or foreign.
28. Vehophobia – The fear of driving . This phobia affects personal and work life.
29. Basiphobia – The fear of falling . Some may even refuse to walk or stand up.
30. Achievemephobia – The fear of success . The opposite to the fear of failure.
31. Theophobia – The fear of God causes an irrational fear of God or religion.
32. Ailurophobia – The fear of cats . This phobia is also known as Gatophobia.
33. Metathesiophobia – The fear of change . Sometimes change is a good thing.
34. Globophobia – The fear of balloons . They should be fun, but not for phobics.
35. Nyctophobia – The fear of darkness . Being afraid of the dark or the night is common for kids.
36. Androphobia – The fear of men . Usually seen in younger females, but it can also affect adults.
37. Phobophobia – The fear of fear . The thought of being afraid of objects/situations.
38. Philophobia – The fear of love . Being scared of falling in love or emotions.
39. Triskaidekaphobia – The fear of the number 13 luck that follows.
40. Emetophobia – The fear of vomiting or the bad and the fear of loss of your self control.
41. Gephyrophobia – The fear of bridges and crossing even the smallest bridge.
42. Entomophobia – The fear of bugs and insects , also related to Acarophobia.
43. Lepidopterophobia – The fear of butterflies and often most winged insects.
44. Panophobia – The fear of everything
45. Podophobia – The fear of feet or fear that terrible things will happen. . Some people fear touching or looking at feet, even their own.