- Break – I need a break.
Brake – He stopped with a squeal of the brakes.
- Buy – I want to buy a new coat.
By – The telephone is by the window.
- Cite – He was cited for bravery.
Site – A site has been chosen for the new school.
- Cereal – She is eating cereal.
Serial – He is a serial killer.
- Bare – That girl is bare lazy.
Bear – I am afraid of bears.
- Be – Be quiet!
Bee – A bee is buzzing around.
- Beach – It’s a nice day for going to beach.
Beech – The great beeches towered up towards the sky.
- Bean – She doesn’t like green beans.
Been – I have never been to US.
- Bored – After a while, I got bored and left.
Board – I’ll write it up on the board.
- Blue – She likes blue dresses.
Blew – She blew onto her coffee to cool it down.
- Right – Keep on the right side of the road.
Write – She had to write a report on the project.
- Farther – We decided not to go any farther.
Father – I love my father.
- Meet – May be we will meet again some time.
Meat – I gave up eating meat a few months ago.
- Flour – Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Flower – Rose is a beautiful flower.
- For – There’s a letter for you.
Four – I choose number four.
- Pair – The students worked in pairs.
Pear – This pear smells nice