– Staff Selection Commission will conduct recruitment examination for filling vacant posts in Delhi Police and CAPF for the posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector for which applications are invited from eligible and interested candidates. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Caste/ Category etc. as indicated in this Notice.
Sub-Inspectors (Male & Female) – 1223 posts
Vacancies list :
Delhi Police : 150 Posts (Male – 97 & Female – 53)
CRPF : 274 Posts (Male – 274 & Female – 00)
BSF : 508 Posts (Male – 483 & Female – 25)
ITBP : 85 Posts (Male – 72 & Female – 13)
SSB : 206 Posts (Male – 206 & Female – 00)
CISF : Vacancies will be intimated later
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit : 20 to 25 years as on 01.08.2018.
Age relaxation for SC & ST Category 5 years
OBC-NCL Category 3 years.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 03.03.2018
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 02.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Challan : 05.04.2018
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Paper-I) : 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Paper-II): 01.12.2018
For complete advertisement visit : http://220.127.116.11/sicpo2018/html/notice.pdf
To apply visit : http://18.104.22.168/sicpo2018