Nagaland PSC has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Junior Soil Conservation Officer , Technical Assistant , Demonstrator and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 31 March 2018.
Advertisement No: NPSC/ADVT-1/04
Last Date of Application : 31 March 2018.
NPSC Vacancy Details:
- Agriculture Officer -03 Posts
- Agriculture Inspector -06 Posts
- Demonstrator (Grade-C) (Civil Engineering)-01 Post
- Demonstrator (Grade-C) (Chemistry)-03 Posts
- Demonstrator (Grade-C) (Physics)-03 Posts
- Demonstrator (Grade-C) (Electronics & Electrical Engg) -01 Post
- Demonstrator (Grade-C) ( Civil Lab) -02 Posts
- Demonstrator (Grade-C) (Plumbing Shop)-03 Posts
- Demonstrator (Grade-C) (Electrical Shop) -03 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (- 02 Posts
- SDO -02 Posts
- Junior Engineer -15 Posts
- Junior Soil Conservation Officer -07 Posts
- Technical Assistant -06 Posts
- DO (Electrical) -02 Posts
- Junior Engineer -07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Engineer and Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Demonstrators : Diploma / Degree / ITI in concerned trade / discipline.
Assistant Conservator of Forest: Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil or Chemical Engineering or Agriculture.
SDO / Junior Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering / its equivalent or above 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering or above.
Junior Soil Conservation Officer : B.Sc Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture), Soil &Water Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, or Forestry.
Technical Assistant: M.Tech/ B.E/ B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering/Electronics Engg/ IT.
Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer: B.E/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering). Diploma/ Degree (Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering).
Selection Process for Junior Engineer and Other Posts
Written examination will be held for selection of candidates.
How to Apply for Junior Engineer and Other Posts:
Online applications will be accepted through the online mode. The last date of application is 31 March 2018.